1. The event takes place from December 1 to December 31.
2. Every day, the calendar will open tasks for the day.
3. You can complete tasks every day or selectively.
4. After completing the task, it will be marked as completed. At the bottom of the calendar you can see the total number of tasks you have completed.
5. There will be 31 tasks in total..
6. To see the tasks and your statistics - you need to log into the event website. Just enter your nickname in the box above.
7. You can view the progress of other participants of the event by entering their game nicknames..
8. After completing the task, you need to send a screenshot confirming the fact that the task was completed, to the email firstname.lastname@example.org from the post where your character is registered and specify the game nickname.
For example, if you need to collect some items - send a screenshot with a backpack, if you need to write something in chat - a screenshot where you can see your message, if you need to visit the location - a screenshot with a map, etc.
9. Screenshots of the task are taken only on the day corresponding to this task.
10. All participants must be level 300 or higher at the start of the event.
11. The maximum number of alts for the participant is 4. The character that has more than 5 visits with other participants (checked by IP and serial number of the computer) and / or has a common mailbox will be considered as the alt.
12. The prize fund is divided into 4 categories. You can win only in 1 category. Depending on the number of tasks you have completed - you can get the corresponding prize.
13. Winners will be awarded before January 10, 2019.